Friday, June 20, 2014

The Minion Basics - Blue Minions

So I found this gigantic ball of yellow yarn around November 2013 and I knew I wanted to do something Minion like with it. It just screamed Minion to me. I grabbed it but I was still stymied about what to do with it beyond that. 

Thinking .... 

Thinking ...

Thinking ... 

And then I had it. What's a better gift to keep you warm in winter then a Minion Hat? But now I had to find how to do it. I searched and searched and there are plenty of options out there. Now I'm a beanie sort of person. I have nothing against ear flap hats at all. I just seem to really love a beanie, especially since most store bought beanies don't fit my head because of all of my lovely naturally curly hair! 

I came across a pattern in Ravelry  that had excellent Minion Hat choices with hats in all sizes! What fantastic news! Now I have never made a hat before this and it is quite a simple pattern that leaves you open to making many different choices. 

The pattern is available here: Minion Hat Pattern by Crochet Patterns by Jennifer  If you'd like to make your own minion hat. 

This was the idea behind the Blue Minions I've made! Each one is special and different, just like the real minions. 
 
Photos Copyright Brie Wilkins © 2014 
Photos Copyright Brie Wilkins © 2014
Photos Copyright Brie Wilkins © 2014

Do you like these Minions? Want one of your own? 















No comments:

Post a Comment